Q: How are job shops finally having success incorporating robots in their operations?
A: New, Easy, Collaborative Technology
If you think you “can’t afford” automation, or that you “don’t have the volume to justify it” – there are too many new success stories to make you think otherwise.
Manufacturers of all shapes and sizes are leveraging the new wave of user-friendly and cost-effective collaborative robots to increase their productivity. To learn how, join us at the Knox Machinery Tech Center as local collaborative experts present:
Collaborative Robots for the Job Shop
- How to find robot opportunities in a job shop
- How to implement a robot into a job shop
- The similarities of a conventional and collaborative robot
- The differences between collaborative and conventional robots
- Examples of application success stories
RSVP by phone — 937-743-2641, or email [email protected]
Date: March 15 and 16
Time: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Class starts at 10:00 AM Lunch Served at 11:30 AM.
Knox Machinery, Inc. • 375 Industrial Drive • Franklin, OH 45005
Call for directions or visit knoxmachinery.com.
Erin go Braugh!!!